The early career research stage is tough. Interesting, intellectually challenging, pushing back frontiers of knowledge, working with talented people from around the world – all fantastic things. But have you ever …
- Wondered what on earth the next career step is going to be?
- Felt surrounded by researchers who are brighter and more together than you?
- Felt overwhelmed by the sheer volume of ‘stuff’ you are supposed to do as a researcher?
- Looked at those ‘high ups’ in your institution and wondered where the women are?
- Tried to explain to your parents that postdocs seldom get Nobel prizes? (just me then?)
Time to embrace the UNIque you and
- Step back to understand your career options in and out of the university sector
- Explore what is important to you so decisions are based on your values
- Get clear no-nonsense advice to help you get that next position
- Learn tools to help you set goals and realise them